Things I do in ...
- Making XDEFI wallet more functional for D-Apps by implementing more Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs)
- Added support in XDEFI Wallet for Partially Signed Bitcoin Transaction (PSBTs) for necessary UTXO networks
- Decoding common raw transaction HEX from Smart Contracts (UniswapV2, Token Approval) to present to the end user in a readable manner
- Translating Figma designs to Web-3 based React components
- Configure Storybook for faster and better UI development
- Write unit tests using React Testing Library and Jest-styled-components
- Maitaining and adding features to The National's website.
- Understanding requirements from Editors and other product owners and translating them to real world features by building them on top of a SSR React Product
- Mocking up designs on Figma
- Writing Unit and End to End tests using Jest and Enzyme.
- Converting Wireframes to HTML components for production ready web applications
- Using ReactJS combined with TDD for bringing the front-end user stories to life
- Creating and enhancing the performance of Docker images by leveraging knowledge of multistage builds
- Writing basic Kubernetes manifest for creating front-end pod
- Configuring Jenkins server for CI/CD purposes on an Ubuntu VM
- Writing Unit and End to End tests using Jest, Enzyme, Cypress and Puppeteer
- Organizing stand-up meetings and acting as interim Scrum master
- Using Terraform to conduct simple infrastructure management
- Mocking up basic wireframes using Figma
- Ensured efficient software releases by manually testing new features after development
- Implemented features by continuously communicating and following up with the clients
- Analyzed unit tests to find bottlenecks and improve their execution speed by 50%, by decoupling them into smaller test suites instead of one big test suite.
- Ensured code quality with unit and integration tests by applying Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Developed in Java, tests which reduced PDF generation errors by 75% by running them after every commit using TestNG and Maven
- Improved Selenium tests in Java and analyzed test results from Jenkins to provide feedback to clients before every software release
- Learning and playing songs on my Ukulele
- Travelling to exotic beachy locations
- Learning new technologies that pique my interest
- Reading from time to time and watching Netflix :)